Getting started is a snap
You decided to try Pilates at the best Pilates studio in the city. Fantastic. Here’s what we need from you. And be sure to tell us what you need from us so we can help in any way we can.
1. Create your Mercury Fitness High Performance Pilates account
2. Book your initial private consultation
Whether you're new to Pilates, or just new to Mercury Fitness High Performance Pilates, your first private session with one of our certified instructors is just $35. After your first session, your instructor will help you choose the best options for you from.
Meet Randy, our Pilates Advisor, he is here to help you learn the best way to begin your Pilates practice! You can either call him at
415-567-9009 or shoot him an email email@example.com.
Meet your Pilates Advisor
Take a look at our introductory packages for group classes that you can try for a month. Click here to see! We always recommend you take a private lessons before you start group classes for a one-on-one introduction to Pilates exercises.
Interested in private lessons? We have a special introductory package for new students only. Click here to see!
Location & Parking
We’re located right off Union Street at 2904 Laguna Street in the Marina/Cow Hollow district of San Francisco. Two-hour meter and neighborhood street parking is available. Pay parking is available at California Parking Garage at 1910 Union Street.
Call 415.567.9009 to schedule a lesson or to register for the introductory class at the studio. You can also fill out the form in the request more info button by the Pilates Advisor and tell us everything about yourself. We’ll have our people call your people.
Welcome to Mercury Fitness!
You’re gonna love this.
Brand spankin’ new students, start here.
- Wear comfortable clothes. Sweats are fine as long as they are fairly form fitting so your teacher can get a better view of your form to help you out.
- Try not to eat a huge meal before class. You’ll be the one trying to hold it all in while exercising if you know what we mean.
- Come a few minutes early. It’ll give you a chance to scope out the bathroom and fill out the six-page health form. (kidding!)
- You don’t need to bring anything with you. We have the cool equipment.
- Cold feet? Pilates is usually done bare feet but if you’re one of those people who like to grumble about cold toes, please wear grip socks. Grumblers are never fun.
- Notify the instructor of injuries or medical conditions. This helps him or her know how to assist you and give you modifications.
- Turn off your cell phone. It’s distracting for you and more importantly, to us!
- There are cubbies and hangers to place your jackets and bags in the changing area.
- The bathroom is located behind the front desk next to the changing area.
We have a water dispenser, and you are welcome to bring your own bottle.